For the live final of Eurostream 2020, to be aired on Saturday 9 May, we are looking for devoted fans to announce the jury results of the 41 countries participating in Eurovision and Eurostream 2020. Are you interested? Fill out this form and send us a video in which you say good evening from your city, thank us for the show and announce 8, 10 and 12 points to three countries of your choice! You can choose between English and French.
If you want to apply for the 41 vacancies, there are a few things you should know:
– All videos of the spokespersons will be prerecorded and broadcast during the live final.
– You can only apply once, for the country that you currently live in. If you live in a country that does not participate in Eurovision 2020, you can apply for another country, but priority will be given to applicants living in said country.
– We will only consider complete submissions that reach us through the Google Forms you can find here.
– The application deadline is Thursday 23 April 2020, 23:59 CET. Chosen spokespersons will be contacted via e-mail or social media in the immediate days afterwards.
– When chosen, you are expected to send us a video on Friday 8 May in which you announce the jury results from your country. Availability on this specific date to record the video is a must.
Please find detailed instructions on how to record the video you can find here.
Good luck, and thank you for your interest in Eurostream 2020! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and check out our website eurostream2020.com for the latest information.
Eurostream 2020 is a joint project between the following partners, listed here alphabetically: 12 Points From America, aussievision.net, Ding-a-Dong Podcast, escdaily.com, escgo.com, escinsight.com, esckaz.com, escnation.com, escplus.es, esc-plus.com, eurovisionary.com, eurovisionunion.com, eurovisionuniverse.com, EuroWhat? Podcast, evrovizija.rs, scorewiz.eu, songfestival.be, songfestivalforum.nl, songfestivalweblog.nl.