After five semifinals, Norway will finally decide which song will represent them in Rotterdam 2020. The five winning semifinalists will compete with five songs, chosen by NRK. The final, hosted by Kåre Magnus Bergh, Ingrid Gjessing Linhave and Ronny Brede Aase, starts at 19:50 and can be watched here. The contestants are:
- Raylee, “Wild”
- Didrik & Emil, “Out of air”
- Magnus Bokn, “Over the sea”
- Akuvi, “Som du er”
- Kristin Husøy, “Pray for me”
- Rein Alexander, “One last time”
- Tone Damli, “Hurts sometimes”
- Sondrey, “Take my time”
- Ulrikke Brandstorp, “Attention”
- Liza Vassilieva, “I am gay”
Didrik Solli-Tangen represented Norway in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest with the song “My heart is yours”. Emil is his brother. Tone Damli ended up in 2nd place behind Alexander Rybak in 2009. Ulrike Brandstorp was present in the 2017 Melodi Grand Prix.
From these songs, 4 will be chosen for a second round. Two of them will head to the last round in order to select the Norwegian entry.