- Kristin Husøy
- Sie Gubba
- Thomas Løseth & Erika Norwich
- The Backs, “Fully”
- Bernardas, “Dad, don’t be mad at me”
- Justina Žukauskaitė, “Breathe in”
- Rokas Povilius, “Vilnius calling”
- KaYra, “Alligator”
- Lukas Bartaška, “Where is that change?”
- Evgenya Redko, “What about us”
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas, “Soldier’s heart”
- Nombeko Augustė, “Reikia man”
- Vitalijus Špokaitis, “Nemušk savęs”
- Aistė Pilvelytė, “Everlastingly”
- The roop, “On fire”
We saw Justina Žukauskaitė and Lukas Bartaška before in 2019, Ruslanas Kirilkinas in 2010 and 2016, and The Roop in 2018. Oh and let’s definitely not forget Aistė Pilvelytė. It’s her 11th attempt to represent Lithuania in the Eurovision Song Contest!!
3rd and last for tonight is Israel. The show is a little bit more complicated. It starts at 20:15 CET and you can watch it here. In this round every contestant will perform with the Idan Raichel Project. And yes, they can be familiar to you as they performed in the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest as an interval act. Thursday, we saw the first round, but that one is not finished yet. So far, it looks like Ohad Shragai, who composed last year’s entry “Home” for Kobi Marimi, is out of the race. But Dorel Saadon still has to perform in the 1st round: if he gets less than 58% of the votes, he is out and Ohad is saved.
For the 2nd show, the contestants are:
- Eden Zohar Sivan
- Ella-Lee Lahav
- Gaya Shaki
- Moran Aharoni
- Raviv Kaner
The person with the lowest percentage, has to leave the show.