Yesterday and today, Hakokhav Haba L’Eurovizion knew another round. The ten contestants competed in five duels. The winner of each duel went directly to the next round, out of the five non-winners four could be saved by the juries. The results were:
- Eden Alene (79%) vs Raviv Kaner (85%)
- Ohad Shragai (73%) vs Lali Kolishkin (80%)
- Ella-Lee Lahav (59%) vs Gaya Shaki (83%)
- Eden Zohar Sivan (44%) vs Orr Amrani-Brockman (61%)
- Loai Ali (61%) vs Moran Aharoni (65%)
The juries saved Eden Alene, Ohad Shragai, Ella-Lee Lahav and Loai Ali. That means Eden Zohar Sivan is out of the race. It’s not a surprise, as Eden was already saved in the previous round and had the lowest percentage in this round. Surprisingly, the support for Orr Amrani-Brockman, hot favourite who broke several records in Hakokhav Haba L’Eurovizion , starts to fade. At this moment, we don’t have a clue who might win this and travel to Rotterdam.
Eden Zohar Sivan